Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wall Tram 2

This is a long overdue follow up project inspired by the original Wall Tram that I built in June. I sadly have already destroyed it so I can't build on any extra ideas. The 2nd Tram has two decks for passengers. It also has light, touch, sound and ultrasonic sensors. It has the same basic design for the driving base as the first one. I also built a trailer that attached to the new tram. I redesigned the rails by lifting them off the ground see pix. I put a station at each end as well. I tried to make it stop at the end of the track by using the touch and ultrasonic sensors. I wasn't so successful as it would ram through the wall instead of stopping. I enjoy getting comments on my projects. Please post your thots about it and feel free to design your own. Hope you enjoy looking at it. For more pictures use this link. http://mindstorms.lego.com/nxtlog/ProjectDisplay.aspx?id=5a7e5f1a-6a60-4e75-a5d2-f3c132eba251

No comments: