Monday, December 17, 2007

NXTracks

This is my first tank and I think I did a pretty good job on it. I built it to see if I could make a tank with the nonlego tracks I have. It can turn and drive. It has pretty good speed and does a good job climbing. It can climb a pretty steep slope and is pretty tough. The turret doesn't turn but is used to make it look more real. You need a delay in the program so you can put the turret back on after you start the program. For more pictures go to this link. http://mindstorms.lego.com/nxtlog/ProjectList.aspx?MemberId=4048cbe2-10c8-45e4-87d2-8ec5d2361018&UserName=®NXTThanks for looking and please comment.

2 comments:

Airkraft-NXT said...

Hey there josh sure i will link to your blog

Nice tank. i am going to make a WW1 MK1 tank with some catepillar tracks soon. should be a fun project


Airkraft-NXT

Airkraft-NXT said...

Ok i have linked to you from my website. i will now link from my blog


Air